Go down
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile

Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet

on 1/1/2011, 3:46 am
Exactly so... no need to rush or something?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
View user profile

Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet

on 1/1/2011, 10:25 am
Revler go to the first page for your sprites.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet - Page 2 34nsbrr
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
View user profile

on 1/1/2011, 1:58 pm
If that sheet doesn't please him, then not even a handjob from Wonder Woman would.

Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet - Page 2 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 1/1/2011, 3:23 pm
LOL There aren't any more unless you shade it yourself.

Ping
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 1/1/2011, 11:55 pm
Where is that fool?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4464
Registration date : 2010-10-23
View user profile

on 1/1/2011, 11:56 pm
somewhere...
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 1/2/2011, 12:22 am
Probably in his bed breathing hard... with a girl beside him.

Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
View user profile

on 1/2/2011, 8:53 am
Alright guys, sorry , I was partying till 6 in the morning and had no time to go on the computer, but here I am now, and thanks for the sprites but I found that exact one recolored, it may not protrude his size but what the hell.
And don't worry I have a folder that has 50 of his Grunts in it, and some of his omega blaster charges..
all that's left for me is to find omega blaster and blaster shell sprites..

this can be locked.

Spoiler:
Sexy Broly LSSJ LSW Sprite Sheet - Page 2 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 1/2/2011, 10:50 am
Case closed. Anyway before asking for stuff give it a week of more searching xD

oh btw no one post in here since i sent this to someone for it to be locked.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum