Go down
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 8/14/2011, 11:02 am
Yeah n!gga, and you know what else? The reason I'm using birds eye view earthbound backgrounds in this battle is because it's hella unique and original and it's gonna be uber pwnage practice for a super project I started about a week ago. If Eric doesn't accept then its just me and the nigga above me lololol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6081
Registration date : 2009-09-07
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 8/14/2011, 11:10 am
Why does everyone keep saying the "n" word?

Its a highly-offensive slang term that was used by white people to refer to black people during and following the days of slavery...

Sorry for being off topic but ffs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 11:20 am
@NS01 wrote:Why does everyone keep saying the "n" word?

Its a highly-offensive slang term that was used by white people to refer to black people during and following the days of slavery...

Ok NS01 I'll stop saying nigga, however it was nigger that was offensive not nigga. Eh whatevs i'll stop saying it regardless.

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 12:55 pm
@Marionator wrote:Yeah n!gga, and you know what else? The reason I'm using birds eye view earthbound backgrounds in this battle is because it's hella unique and original and it's gonna be uber pwnage practice for a super project I started about a week ago. If Eric doesn't accept then its just me and the nigga above me lololol
What? Birds eye view? How the fuck would that work these sprites are not made for over head, what kind of shit is that.
That's terrible

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 3:26 pm
WTF marionator you crazy your a prescool spritan you cant beat ERIC ERIC is the best animator do you know how much work he does
MugenMaster
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-08-13
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 3:36 pm
Inmortalkid you shouldn't underestimate Marionator, and these battles are just for fun anyways.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 3 618624749
~~~Epic Siggy made by Sephiroth on DBZ-Vortex!~~~
Current "shtuff":
Rock Lee vs. Neji JUS Animaton(custom sprites): 10%
Sprite battle challenge thingy: 0%
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 4:07 pm
im not uderstimate him im a preshcool spritan im not ofensin him but marionator your good okay we could be friends
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 4:34 pm
The ranks don't mean nothing.

They just say how much you post.

By your logic, I'm so good as Eric
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 6:30 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:Yeah n!gga, and you know what else? The reason I'm using birds eye view earthbound backgrounds in this battle is because it's hella unique and original and it's gonna be uber pwnage practice for a super project I started about a week ago. If Eric doesn't accept then its just me and the nigga above me lololol
What? Birds eye view? How the fuck would that work these sprites are not made for over head, what kind of shit is that.
That's terrible

ARGH!!!! NO!!! not full birds eye view, in earthbound the backgrounds are all birds eye'ish or whatever I don't know what to call it.

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 7:07 pm
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
That's terrible

ARGH!!!! NO!!! not full birds eye view, in earthbound the backgrounds are all birds eye'ish or whatever I don't know what to call it.
I know what you mean with earthbound. This shit wont work. I think it'd be better for the both of us if you make the BG free. Because earthbound BGs are made for an RPG like earthbound.

Watch your ass.
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 7:28 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
That's terrible

I know what you mean with earthbound. This shit wont work. I think it'd be better for the both of us if you make the BG free. Because earthbound BGs are made for an RPG like earthbound.

Meh, ok then choose whichever background you want, however I'm still using earthbound lolololol, just to experiment and see how it turns out with non RPG style sprites, I think it will be fine though with the ideas i've planned for my animation, let's get crackin!

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 8:15 pm
@Marionator wrote:

Meh, ok then choose whichever background you want, however I'm still using earthbound lolololol, just to experiment and see how it turns out with non RPG style sprites, I think it will be fine though with the ideas i've planned for my animation, let's get crackin!
I've actually gotten a lot of ideas for this. Sad it's only 10 -15 seconds.

Watch your ass.
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 8:17 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:

lololol you want me to extend it? I've got plenty of motivation to go 20 seconds or more

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 8:22 pm
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:

lololol you want me to extend it? I've got plenty of motivation to go 20 seconds or more
That would be swell

Watch your ass.
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 8:25 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:

That would be swell

Ok then no more than 40 seconds, i'm guessing that would be a good amount of time to stuff our ideas in right?

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 8:37 pm
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:

That would be swell

Ok then no more than 40 seconds, i'm guessing that would be a good amount of time to stuff our ideas in right?
Maybe.

Watch your ass.
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 8:53 pm
Holy shit, Eric participating in a battle? Never thought I would say the day. Oh well, I know both entries are gonna be awesome.
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/14/2011, 9:44 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:

That would be swell

Maybe.

Ok then lolol does this mean you accept? and since you said maybe, i'm going to extend it to no more than a minute and 5 seconds lol, that should really be enough. Oh and knux, you can bet this is gonna be a beast battl Very Happy

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 8/15/2011, 9:00 am
@SXR123 wrote:Eric won't accept. if he does I'll punch my self in the face and ping will no longer chase after booty.

looks like you got some punching to do Very Happy (send pics please) sorry ping but it looks like we'll have to take your love of booty out of your brain, don't worry we'll replace it with something suitable...like boobies.

ping:NOOooooo Iz don't wanna gives up my love for boo- did he just say boobies?!!!

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 3 Ichigo10
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/15/2011, 9:05 am
@5h0ck wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Eric won't accept. if he does I'll punch my self in the face and ping will no longer chase after booty.

looks like you got some punching to do Very Happy (send pics please) sorry ping but it looks like we'll have to take your love of booty out of your brain, don't worry we'll replace it with something suitable...like boobies.

ping:NOOooooo Iz don't wanna gives up my love for boo- did he just say boobies?!!!

LMFAO!!! anyway I'm gonna get to work on this thing, only got 5 seconds lol

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 8/15/2011, 12:00 pm
Take your sweet ass time.
Trust me.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile

on 8/15/2011, 12:37 pm
Oh shit!! Nigga!!! I'll show you what I'm doing with BG's and how I make them!!!!!! It will help!!!
@Marionator wrote:
@NS01 wrote:Why does everyone keep saying the "n" word?

Ok NS01 I'll stop saying nigga, however it was nigger that was offensive not nigga. Eh whatevs i'll stop saying it regardless.
damn okay same here.
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Marionator wrote:
@Eric wrote:
That's terrible

I totally'z have an ideaz with that!!!!
@5h0ck wrote:

LAWLQ!!!!! NAW 5h0ck!! I just fapped to boobies last night!! Not as powerful as booty but damn it takes effect!!
@Marionator wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:

LMFAO!!! anyway I'm gonna get to work on this thing, only got 5 seconds lol
LOLZ!!
@Eric wrote:Take your sweet ass time.
Trust me.
HAHAHAHAZ You gotta love erics.
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 8/15/2011, 1:14 pm
^ them multi quotes

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 3 Ichigo10
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile

on 8/15/2011, 1:24 pm
I've been called a multi-quote master by madface once lol
Marionatah, my nigga, is good at em too.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/15/2011, 2:16 pm
You guys make me lol

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum