26 posters
Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions

6/7/2010, 3:38 pm
You need to stop replacing W's with V's.
I doubt you're Russian
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions

6/7/2010, 3:39 pm
ya... I aint... XD but I just like to do that cause it's fun.

but I have no questions to ask at the moment, soooo.... ya... i'll just be seein ya.
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

6/7/2010, 4:15 pm
Are we even talking about "how to ask questions" anymore or...what? I dunno if anyone's even on topic here anymore, lol. Just askin' outta confusion before I say somethin' stupid. x_x'
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13124
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/7/2010, 5:06 pm
Eric wrote:I used to be afraid of lange to, and now i even got him to join the site. SF may be critical but he's not that mean he just never sugar coats.
Lmao I remember when I was scared of you.. XD
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

6/7/2010, 5:56 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Eric wrote:I used to be afraid of lange to, and now i even got him to join the site. SF may be critical but he's not that mean he just never sugar coats.

You guys are weird. D:< But I think that's why I love you all. Very Happy xD
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/8/2010, 8:38 pm
SoarKrieg wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:

You guys are weird. D:< But I think that's why I love you all. Very Happy xD
Yeah...totally broski.

Also, Eric, I'm sure I told him to come here before, and you were like, noooo, and then...yeah...
drbest1
drbest1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-23

6/23/2010, 8:47 am
I need help cause the sprite fight i'm making goes so fast and my question is what should i do for it can play regular?
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

6/23/2010, 9:56 am
add frames, build the movie for a spacific fps that looks right (24 fps or higher)
drbest1
drbest1
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2010, 10:02 am
thank man
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/23/2010, 10:12 am
drbest1 wrote:thank man
It's what we're here for. ^.^
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17

6/23/2010, 9:15 pm
Truthfully I was scared of almost everyone when I first joined this site. But when I first messed up with a misplaced topic and Eric dint yell at me I was... less scared. lol jk
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/23/2010, 9:35 pm
knux184 wrote:Truthfully I was scared of almost everyone when I first joined this site. But when I first messed up with a misplaced topic and Eric dint yell at me I was... less scared. lol jk
You shut the hell up and gtfo. RIGHT NOW.

Lol jk, we aren't scary, we don't bite. :3
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2010, 9:40 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
knux184 wrote:Truthfully I was scared of almost everyone when I first joined this site. But when I first messed up with a misplaced topic and Eric dint yell at me I was... less scared. lol jk
You shut the hell up and gtfo. RIGHT NOW.

Lol jk, we aren't scary, we don't bite. :3
Yes I know that now :)
But typical noob/outsider reaction to a whole new group of people, am I right? And by noob I mean spriting lol.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

6/23/2010, 9:41 pm
Off topicness?
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/23/2010, 9:43 pm
Renny wrote:Off topicness?
You are right.

Ahem, uh, thanks for the tut? ^.^
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2010, 9:46 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
You are right.

Forgeting your own rules admin? XD
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/23/2010, 9:46 pm
Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
You are right.

Uhm, you're off topic, this is your warning.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2010, 9:49 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
You are right.

Uhm, you're off topic, this is your warning.
>_> You got me there
ANYWAY, thanks for your point of view with questions.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2010, 9:58 pm
I can sleep better at night now that SF taught me how to ask question Very Happy
Shadykoopa
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21

6/24/2010, 9:38 am
I was once a victim of asking stupid questions and actually made the mistake of asking short factor -.- Needless to say it lead me to find my own resources. So yeah listen to this man.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12927
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/24/2010, 11:42 am
Shadykoopa wrote:I was once a victim of asking stupid questions and actually made the mistake of asking short factor -.- Needless to say it lead me to find my own resources. So yeah listen to this man.

on the bright side, he actually replied! doesn't really happen much
drbest1
drbest1
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2010, 12:43 pm
I Got a question in ifureadthisdie tutorial when he put the sprite and he breaking it apart n converting it to a sysmbol and he does thing thing that make the animation to one frame and when i try it their are more then one frame and i dint understand what he ment when he said 'inside of the animation and the outside'. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

6/24/2010, 12:44 pm
drbest1 wrote:I Got a question in ifureadthisdie tutorial when he put the sprite and he breaking it apart n converting it to a sysmbol and he does thing thing that make the animation to one frame and when i try it their are more then one frame and i dint understand what he ment when he said 'inside of the animation and the outside'. Shocked Shocked Shocked

wrong place to put it. how about, uh idk In his tut topic?
Shadykoopa
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21

6/24/2010, 12:58 pm
Granadico wrote:
Shadykoopa wrote:I was once a victim of asking stupid questions and actually made the mistake of asking short factor -.- Needless to say it lead me to find my own resources. So yeah listen to this man.

Tht's b/c I said I could rip a sound from it... Looking back that was my biggest noob moment. Who says there going steal something right in front of someone -.- Plus, after I went on to ask for all his sounds. Jeez I am ashamed of that to this day. So to everyone always look for your own stuff. It's more satisfying to find something not many people use rather than just having it handed to you
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

6/24/2010, 1:01 pm
Shadykoopa wrote:
Granadico wrote:

Tht's b/c I said I could rip a sound from it... Looking back that was my biggest noob moment. Who says there going steal something right in front of someone -.- Plus, after I went on to ask for all his sounds. Jeez I am ashamed of that to this day. So to everyone always look for your own stuff. It's more satisfying to find something not many people use rather than just having it handed to you

lol sucks. mine was when i posted one of my vids (i thought it was good but it sucks major eggs) as a vid response NASF. i wanna take it off but i can' t D:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum