Go down
kyrudare
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-03-12
View user profile

can anyone give me the complete list... Empty can anyone give me the complete list...

on 3/27/2012, 12:35 am
see, as i had mentioned before, i'm new here and i don't know all the sprites/ games fan characters are based of (or the most commonly used ones. all i know is lsw and kirby.) can anyone give me the complete (if not complete, as much as you know) list of games/sprites fan characters are based off?
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
View user profile

can anyone give me the complete list... Empty Re: can anyone give me the complete list...

on 3/27/2012, 9:23 am
Basically, every game and sprite style that exists in the world.

Mario, Kirby, LSW, Sonic, JUS (although JUS and LSW tend to have more original characters), etc.

Standalone sprite styles obviously have more original characters than the ones that are associated to a game.
But there's no full list, it can be basically every single game/style.
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01
View user profile

can anyone give me the complete list... Empty Re: can anyone give me the complete list...

on 3/27/2012, 10:03 am
I think what this guy is after... If it's about dbz or naruto search JUS style and LSWI style sheets. If you are after kirbys sonic and mario.... well i don't know about them, never used Razz

Last edited by Blackleafe on 3/27/2012, 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

can anyone give me the complete list... Nimeta12
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03
View user profile

on 3/27/2012, 10:13 am
@Blackleafe wrote:I think what this guy is after... If it's about dbz search JUS style LSWI style and LWS style sheets.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

can anyone give me the complete list... Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
kyrudare
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 3/28/2012, 9:02 pm
but what is the most common in which i can fight other people with?
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
View user profile

on 3/28/2012, 9:12 pm
you can use Mario Sonic and Kirby and as Leo lists goes on LSWi its the amount of poses there are in a sprite sheet so if you wanted choices

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
can anyone give me the complete list... 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
can anyone give me the complete list... 2lax69
can anyone give me the complete list... TZmdW
kyrudare
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 3/28/2012, 9:34 pm
where can you challenge other people?
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
View user profile

on 3/28/2012, 10:08 pm
the battle thread at the bottom of the website But you gotta send a PM to your opponent b4 you want to challenge him/her

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
can anyone give me the complete list... 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
can anyone give me the complete list... 2lax69
can anyone give me the complete list... TZmdW
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum