Go down
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
View user profile

Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might! Empty Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might!

on 9/15/2013, 5:50 pm
Hey! i really wanted to animate Typhlosion lately, and I found this one sheet.
Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might! Typhlosion

But if you notice, there is only one sprite for the running, standing and sleeping stances. i would need more. So if any of you want to edit this sheet for me, it would be greatly appreciated and I would obviously credit both you and the guy who made it when I use it.
The sleeping stance isn't really needed and I CAN make do without a breathing animation I guess, but If any of you could animate a running stance at least that would be amazing. Thanks in advance with any help you can provide!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Cup of Joe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2013-08-08
View user profile

Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might! Empty Re: Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might!

on 9/15/2013, 8:10 pm
Hmm.
I'm not sure when I can, but maybe I can give it a shot.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might! Owned-SonicFacePlant
"I don't need to grow up!
I.
DRINK.
MILK."
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
View user profile

Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might! Empty Re: Spriting Experts, Lend me your Might!

on 9/15/2013, 8:39 pm
Hey I don't need it right now or anything, so whenever you decide to try, warn me man. many thanks in advance

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03
View user profile

on 9/17/2013, 3:02 pm
Wish I could help but I got a enormous project that's taking very long to complete
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum