Go down
MasterSplinter
MasterSplinter
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-12-05

Old stick figure animation forums? Empty Old stick figure animation forums?

12/7/2016, 8:15 pm
I remember being apart of a forum a while ago where there was a huge community for stick figure animation, is that still around? (Not the pivot/stykz ones, legit flash stick figure fighting animation)

Cheers.

--- don't know if it's still old but I remember it from like 3-4 years back? Used to be a pretty swell place.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Old stick figure animation forums? Empty Re: Old stick figure animation forums?

12/8/2016, 2:11 pm
It'd be helpful if you remembered the name. I only know of 3 stick sites.
the first was stickdeath.com I haven't been there since I was a kid so i don't know if its still running. but pretty much every animation or game was a fight/shootout

the next one I know of is stickpage.com pretty sure they're still up.

and finally there's hyunsdojo.com though it has other animations I believe it started as mostly sticks. anyways its a good place. plus they do one minute melee
MasterSplinter
MasterSplinter
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-12-05

Old stick figure animation forums? Empty Re: Old stick figure animation forums?

12/8/2016, 4:01 pm
5h0ck wrote:It'd be helpful if you remembered the name. I only know of 3 stick sites.
the first was stickdeath.com I haven't been there since I was a kid so i don't know if its still running. but pretty much every animation or game was a fight/shootout

the next one I know of is stickpage.com pretty sure they're still up.

and finally there's hyunsdojo.com though it has other animations I believe it started as mostly sticks. anyways its a good place. plus they do one minute melee
 Aight well I still don't really know that much cause I wasn't realy able to find what I used to be on - just wanted to see if any of my animations were up but no luck (used to animate this albeit pretty bad).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum