26 posters
Go down
Shadykoopa
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions

6/24/2010, 1:02 pm
Granadico wrote:
Shadykoopa wrote:
Granadico wrote:
Shadykoopa wrote:I was once a victim of asking stupid questions and actually made the mistake of asking short factor -.- Needless to say it lead me to find my own resources. So yeah listen to this man.

on the bright side, he actually replied! doesn't really happen much
Tht's b/c I said I could rip a sound from it... Looking back that was my biggest noob moment. Who says there going steal something right in front of someone -.- Plus, after I went on to ask for all his sounds. Jeez I am ashamed of that to this day. So to everyone always look for your own stuff. It's more satisfying to find something not many people use rather than just having it handed to you

lol sucks. mine was when i posted one of my vids (i thought it was good but it sucks major eggs) as a vid response NASF. i wanna take it off but i can' t D:
Ah time to find said video ^.^
drbest1
drbest1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-23

Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions

6/24/2010, 1:07 pm
so were im suppose to put it at then?
Shadykoopa
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2010, 1:07 pm
drbest1 wrote:so were im suppose to put it at then?
Put what? If you are talking about questions it is anywhere where relevant.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12927
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/24/2010, 1:09 pm

post that question on This Topic
Shadykoopa
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2010, 1:12 pm
Granadico wrote:

offtopic: if the video was made in pivot then it wasnt that bad but regardless its not that great either
ontopic: remember if someone has some awesome sounds or whatever dont go asking for them as the creator prob put a good amount of time into finding the sounds.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12927
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/24/2010, 1:15 pm
Shadykoopa wrote:
Granadico wrote:

offtopic: if the video was made in pivot then it wasnt that bad but regardless its not that great either

Its terrible even for pivot Razz *ends offtopicness*
Anyway this is more of a "what not to do" more than a tut.
Shadykoopa
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2010, 1:19 pm
Granadico wrote:

Its terrible even for pivot Razz *ends offtopicness*
Anyway this is more of a "what not to do" more than a tut.

Well it's "What not to do when talking to spritas" tutorial so in a way it kind of it I guess. I dont know im just throwing out some things to avoid when trying to gather resources.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

7/16/2010, 10:32 pm
Holy shit I'm so late.
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

7/16/2010, 10:37 pm
Mr Lange wrote:Holy shit I'm so late.

o_o!! How is it ShortFactor posts after I just finished watching Sonic vs. Shadow 2: The Chase for the 100th time today?!
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

7/17/2010, 10:50 pm
SoarKrieg wrote:
Mr Lange wrote:Holy shit I'm so late.

o_o!! How is it ShortFactor posts after I just finished watching Sonic vs. Shadow 2: The Chase for the 100th time today?!

Jesus christ no wonder it has like 500,000 views
Cleru
Cleru
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-12-07

12/10/2010, 1:39 pm
You are simply, splendid. Mr. Lange. I did see some works from you, but, Your thoughts are simply amazing.Shocked
Most things in the fields of animation are things you have to learn on your own. If you are struggling learning how to import an image to Flash, or even finding a tutorial you can understand, consider giving up, its probably not your thing or your brain doesn't work.

"your brain doesn't work" Epic. I truly respect you sire. Indeed, hope that the other newbies will read this too~
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20149
Registration date : 2010-09-15

12/10/2010, 1:55 pm
Cleru wrote:You are simply, splendid. Mr. Lange. I did see some works from you, but, Your thoughts are simply amazing.Shocked
Most things in the fields of animation are things you have to learn on your own. If you are struggling learning how to import an image to Flash, or even finding a tutorial you can understand, consider giving up, its probably not your thing or your brain doesn't work.

"your brain doesn't work" Epic. I truly respect you sire. Indeed, hope that the other newbies will read this too~

That is strong, and the way you suck his ass...
Cleru
Cleru
Spritan
Spritan

12/10/2010, 2:27 pm
¡Haha! that is mean!, of course not.. Sire. I got carried away from him redaction n' topic, that is all -I'm a writer too, so good redacted text is always a pleasure to read :roll:

I'm just too respectful, i'm sorry!
(Btw n' offtopic:.. answer me in my Intr. topic, please.. I'll get out so I wont be able to answer instantly but as soon as i get to my house again, ill check it~)
Edit: But.. you are right, being this humble n' polite can be considered.. ass-sucking XD LoL, ill work in that <_<
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/10/2010, 3:26 pm
Cleru wrote:¡Haha! that is mean!, of course not.. Sire. I got carried away from him redaction n' topic, that is all -I'm a writer too, so good redacted text is always a pleasure to read :roll:

I'm just too respectful, i'm sorry!
(Btw n' offtopic:.. answer me in my Intr. topic, please.. I'll get out so I wont be able to answer instantly but as soon as i get to my house again, ill check it~)
Edit: But.. you are right, being this humble n' polite can be considered.. ass-sucking XD LoL, ill work in that <_<
No no. I shouldn't have said anything of that sort. Regarding ass-sucking, Eric is the victim XD Lol. So you can have Lange's, if you wish Lol.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

12/10/2010, 3:52 pm
I just realized there was a lack of stupid questions then suddenly it increased by ~ 12%
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/10/2010, 3:53 pm
Renny wrote:I just realized there was a lack of stupid questions then suddenly it increased by ~ 12%

Well god damn.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/10/2010, 4:15 pm
It was a short term effect. But you guys bumped it. So maybe it'll catch on again.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/10/2010, 4:16 pm
Renny wrote:It was a short term effect. But you guys bumped it. So maybe it'll catch on again.
I'll leave this thread alone
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/10/2010, 4:27 pm
You probably should.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

12/11/2010, 12:09 pm
Not to worry everyone I have already taken care of it just by glancing at the person responsible.

Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 3 Mushroom_web
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

12/11/2010, 1:06 pm
that.....is JUST the right amount of overkill...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/11/2010, 1:54 pm
Damn that's tremendous.
Cleru
Cleru
Spritan
Spritan

12/11/2010, 4:10 pm
¡EPIC! : D
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/11/2010, 4:47 pm
Cleru. This bothers me.

iHola! is the correct use of the i before a sentence. Your not speaking spanish. So don't use it. Please.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/11/2010, 5:21 pm
Renny wrote:Cleru. This bothers me.

iHola! is the correct use of the i before a sentence. Your not speaking spanish. So don't use it. Please.

I've noticed that myself. He probably wants to use it just because Renny.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum